Thank you for your interest in our capital giving projects.
CAPITAL PROJECTS: Baseball and Playground
- Support our BASEBALL COMPLEX RENOVATION
- We are excited to have received lead gift funding for the first phase of this project that will include turfing the infield, adding a new outfield fence, and safety netting down the foul lines and backstop.
- The plans in the next phase include turfing the outfield, building new dugouts, a clubhouse, a concessions and restrooms building, new batting cages, and a new press box and bleachers.
- PROJECT STATUS:
- Due to generous lead gift funding, the first phase includes turfing the infield including field grading, drainage improvements, a new outfield fence with new field dimensions, and 50-foot safety netting down the foul lines, and backstop.
- The dugouts in this phase will be relocated and will be vinyl-coated fence dugouts with a metal roof.
- The target date for completion of this phase is February 1, and we have a contingency plan for our first home game if needed.
- Support our LOWER & MIDDLE SCHOOL PLAYGROUND
We have plans for building a new lower school play area that has a playground for our PK-1st graders and a separate playground for our 2nd-5th graders. It will have new basketball courts, a new gaga ball pit, and open play spaces.
In addition, we have a plan for an outdoor learning space for our middle school students and we are exploring additional outdoor learning spaces that will benefit students across our campus.
Due to a recent generous gift for adding a much-needed drainage system, we can now move forward with raising lead gift support for continued improvements to the green space in the Lower and Middle school courtyard.
These plans include new playgrounds, play areas, and outdoor learning spaces for the Lower and Middle School students.
If you would like more information about these capital projects, it would be our pleasure to visit with you. Please contact Assistant Head of School Kinch Cato at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-520-6534 to schedule a visit.