- February 15, 2021: 2021-2022 enrollment opens for new students - apply early since some classes fill up fast!
- May 31, 2021: Tuition is due in full or a payment plan (managed through FACTS) established
- If enrolling after May 31, tuition is due or a payment plan established ten days after enrollment date.
2020-2021 Tuition and Fees Schedule
Preschool (5 Day): $9,100
Pre-kindergarten (3 Day): $4,800
Pre-kindergarten (5 Day): $8,000
1st Grade: $13,000
2nd Grade: $14,600
3rd Grade: $14,600
4th Grade: $14,600
5th Grade: $14,600
6th Grade: $16,250
7th Grade: $16,250
8th Grade: $16,250
9th Grade: $18,100
10th Grade: $18,100
11th Grade: $18,100
12th Grade: $18,100
Annual Enrollment Fee (non-refundable): $500 per student
New Admission Application Fee: $200 per student
New Admission Facility Fee (Grades K-11): $3,000 per family
Payment Plan Fee: 4% of tuition amount paid through the payment plan
Cardinal Learning Center Fee: $500 per semester
International Application Fee: $700 per student
International Student Fee: $4,000 per student
- For multiple students in the same immediate family, the student in the highest grade pays full tuition, the student in the next highest grade receives a 5% discount, all additional students receive a 10% discount.
- Need-based tuition assistance grants are available through an application process. Please see our "Affording FWC" page for additional information about qualifying for tuition assistance grants.
- Payment plans are available and managed through FACTS.
- Tuition and fees are due in full May 31, or 10 days after enrollment, whichever is later. Withdrawal notification must be provided to the school by May 31, 2020 (or applicable tuition date if enrolling after May 31) to be released from the tuition contract. For withdrawals after the tuition due date, the full tuition contract is due.