We want every qualified, mission-appropriate student to be given the opportunity to attend FWC, but we know that for many families, the investment can be a challenge. Families may be awarded tuition assistance on the basis of a demonstrated financial need in grades K-12. Our goal is to make a Christian education accessible to many. We are blessed that part of our annual budget includes a specific amount dedicated to need-based financial aid. The financial aid application will open with early re-enrollment on February 1.
Beginning with the 2019-20 school year, FWC will now utilize FACTS Grant and Aid as our third-party processor of all financial aid applications. FACTS is a confidential third party that specializes in assisting private schools across the country in verifying financial need.
- Current families with student(s) enrolled for the 2019-20 school year
- New families with student(s) accepted for the 2019-20 school year
- Please use the following link to complete your financial aid application. If you already have a FACTS account, you will use the same log in credentials. If you do not have a FACTS account, you will be prompted to create one at this link.
- Additional instructions are provided once the application is started.
- Apply Here
- The initial deadline was April 15. Applications received by this date will be considered in the first round.
- We are still accepting applications and encourage all returning and new families to apply.
- $35 payable by applicant