DID YOU KNOW FWC'S CLASS OF 2019:
Earned $11.13 million in scholarships and grants.
Earned 495 college credits from AP exams.
Earned 687 college credits from Dual Credit courses.
HOW DO FAMILIES AFFORD FORT WORTH CHRISTIAN ?
When you choose FWC, you are making a bold decision to ensure your child is empowered by a biblical worldview to help them impact the culture now and for years to come. We can appreciate your sacrifice and applaud your commitment.
Fort Worth Christian families represent a wide range of economic backgrounds. Consider the following scenarios:
LOOKING TO REDUCE YOUR FAMILY’S TUITION?
LEARN MORE ABOUT TUITION ASSISTANCE GRANTS & OUR CONFIDENTIAL APPLICATION PROCESS:
Contact Admissions: 817-520-6200 or email@example.com
We encourage everyone to apply for tuition assistance - do not assume you are not going to qualify! Every financial profile is unique.
- Current families with student(s) enrolled for the 2020-21 school year (Kindergarten through 12th grade)
- New families with student(s) who have applied for the 2020-21 school year (Kindergarten through 12th grade)
- Please use the following link to complete your application for a tuition assistance grant. If you already have a FACTS account, you will use the same log in credentials. If you do not have a FACTS account, you will be prompted to create one at this link.
- Additional instructions are provided once the application is started.
- Apply Here
- The initial deadline is April 15. Applications received by this date will be considered in the first round.
- $35 payable by applicant