Tuition & Tuition Assistance
DID YOU KNOW FWC'S CLASS OF 2020:
Earned $10 million in scholarships and grants.
Sat for Advanced Placement Exams in Art, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, English Literature, US Government, and Physics.
Earned 600 college credits from Dual Credit courses.
HOW DO FAMILIES AFFORD FORT WORTH CHRISTIAN ?
When you choose FWC, you are making a bold decision to ensure your child is empowered by a biblical worldview to help them impact the culture now and for years to come. We can appreciate your sacrifice and applaud your commitment.
Fort Worth Christian families represent a wide range of economic backgrounds. Consider the following scenarios:
2021-2022 Tuition and Fees Schedule
|Preschool (5 Day)||$9,600|
|Pre-kindergarten (3 Day)||$5,400|
|Pre-kindergarten (5 Day)||$8,500|
|2nd - 5th Grade||$15,475|
|6th - 8th Grade||$17,225|
|9th - 12th Grade||$19,185|
Fort Worth Christian School uses FACTS to process all tuition payments offering the following options for students entering PreKindergarten through 12th grade.
- Payment in full: Tuition is due in full by May 31
- 11-month payment plan: FWC includes an additional 4% payment fee on the net amount of tuition. This allows payments to be made over an eleven-month period, from June 2021 through April 2022.
The following option is provided for students entering our Preschool program:
- Preschool Payment Plan: Payments to be made over a ten-month period, from August 2021 through May 2022.
FACTS offers the following payment method options:
- Automatic Bank Draft
- Credit/Debit Card. Please note, payments made with a Credit/Debit Card are assessed an additional 2.85% charge.
We encourage everyone to apply for tuition assistance - do not assume you are not going to qualify! Every financial profile is unique.
- Current families with student(s) enrolled for the 2021-22 school year (Kindergarten through 12th grade)
- New families with student(s) who have applied for the 2021-22 school year (Kindergarten through 12th grade)
- Please use the following link to complete your application for a tuition assistance grant. If you already have a FACTS account, you will use the same log in credentials. If you do not have a FACTS account, you will be prompted to create one at this link.
- Additional instructions are provided once the application is started.
- Apply Here
- $35 payable by applicant