At Fort Worth Christian School, we partner with parents to be a Christ-centered, college preparatory school. While at FWC, it is our mission to ensure that every one of our students is known, loved, and valued, taught excellence in and out of the classroom, and empowered by a biblical worldview It is our prayerful hope that every graduate of FWC would live a life of faith, service, and leadership for Christ. We invite you to join us!
- Who can apply for Tuition Assistance?
- How do I apply for Tuition Assistance Grants?
- Cost of applying for Tuition Assistance?
We encourage everyone to apply for tuition assistance - do not assume you are not going to qualify! Every financial profile is unique.
- Current families with student(s) enrolled for the 2021-22 school year (K - 12th grade)
- New families with student(s) who have applied for the 2022-23 school year (K - 12th grade)
A new application is required for each school year. FWC is again utilizing FACTS Grant & Aid. To access the application, please click the button below and select the 2022-23 school year.
If you have any questions about accessing or submitting the application, please call FACTS customer service at 866-441-4637. For specific questions on tuition, fees, or the status of your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Preschool: 2 Day||$4,210|
|Preschool: 3 Day||$6,190|
|Preschool: 5 Day||$9,900|
|Pre-K: 3 Day||$5,525|
|Pre-K: 5 Day||$8,840|
|2nd Grade - 5th Grade||$15,840|
|6th Grade - 8th Grade||$17,830|
|9th Grade - 12th Grade||$19,760|
- APPLICATION FEE
- NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT AND ANNUAL RE-ENROLLMENT FEES
- TUITION PAYMENTS
- MULTIPLE STUDENT DISCOUNT
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- CARDINAL LEARNING CENTER
Enrolling our children at Fort Worth Christian is the best investment we ever made."Joel Garcia