We are an extraordinary school with incredible teachers, challenging curriculum, outstanding athletics, and exciting missions opportunities. Our rigorous curriculum is taught through a Biblical worldview in a rich community of teachers, coaches, and mentors, all passionate about serving Christ. We are dedicated to expanding minds, building faith, and preparing students to be the Christian leaders of tomorrow. If you share our vision, apply today.
Contract CDL Bus Driver
To apply for this position please email Wanda Shantz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Fort Worth Christian School seeks a Technology Coordinator to join our Team. The ideal candidate will have both the technical and people skills necessary to support the school’s faculty, staff, and students in a multi-platform environment.
The Technology Coordinator maintains the performance, stability, and security of the school’s wireless networks while working to ensure that they are used to further the mission of the school. Additionally, the Technology Coordinator maintains the systems that provide various technology-enabled services to the school community.
We seek a team player whose expertise, positive demeanor, strong work ethic, patience, and commitment to excellence will be an asset to the FWC community. The Technology Coordinator reports directly to the Associate Head for Business and Operations.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Maintain a sense of urgency in dealing with multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Provide support to the user community including identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems.
- Work with multiple vendors to maintain relationships and resolve issues.
- Respond to telephone calls, emails, and help desk requests for technical support.
- Manage a high-quality help desk.
- Assist in the imaging of machines.
- Manage the implementation and updating of hardware and software.
- Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair computers, network, and printers.
- Manage the one-to-one inventory of student devices.
- Inventory new equipment to help minimize loss.
- Recognize problem areas, define solutions, and implement those solutions in a timely manner.
- Interact with campus staff to resolve issues pertaining to technology.
- Investigate errors and problems; perform root cause analysis in an effort to provide permanent resolutions.
- Work with the IT Committee to identify and implement plans for technology upgrades and deployments.
- Provide remote support when applicable for computer systems to minimize downtime.
- Maintain a flexible schedule; be willing to work before and after normal operating hours to minimize downtime when an adverse situation occurs.
- Participate in continued education of multiple products and services.
- Acquire additional certification if deemed necessary.
- Perform other IT functions as workflow permits.
- Manage the audiovisual program in the performing arts center.
All other duties as assigned by the Associate Head for Business and Operations.
As a member of the Business and Operations Team support other technology-based systems as needed (alarm, telecommunications, building control systems, etc.)
- Committed to living and teaching a life of service to Christ in accordance with the FWC Statement of Faith.
- Experience with Apple OS X and iOS.
- Experience with GSuite for Education and Chromebooks.
- Experience with wireless network management (Meraki, Filewave and Securly)
- Experience with hardware and software implementation.
- Able to support various software platforms (RenWeb, Livestream, ProPresenter, NWEA, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with the ability and desire to bring people together in a working relationship.
- Willing and able to work with staff to implement visionary technology processes.
Click here to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Fort Worth Christian School is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, marital status, political belief or disability. Federal law prohibits the employment of unauthorized aliens. All persons hired must submit satisfactory proof of employment authorization and identity within three (3) days of being hired. Failure to submit such proof within the required time shall result in immediate employment termination.