We realize that a Fort Worth Christian School education is a sacrifice, and we thank you for the investment you are making in your child’s future. Choosing us as your partner in building your child’s foundation allows your child to be known, loved, and valued, to have a biblical worldview infused throughout his or her curricular and extra-curricular experiences, and to be inspired to achieve excellence in and out of the classroom.
|Pre-K (3 Day)||$5,800|
|Pre-K (5 Day)||$9,500|
Annual Registration Fee (non-refundable) $500 per student
|Application & Testing Fee||$200 per student|
|Facility Fee (Grades K-11)||$1,500 per family|
- Tuition includes the following: books, athletics and fine arts participation, and 1:1 computer technology.
- Tuition or FACTS Payment Plan account is due June 15, 2017 or 30 days after acceptance. If your child is not returning, the school must be notified via email to email@example.com. After June 15th, you are responsible for the full tuition amount.
- Pre-K Tuition: Ten monthly payments from August through May, due on the 1st of each month, without incurring the payment plan fee.
- Multiple Student Discount: For multiple students in the same immediate family, the student in the highest grade pays full tuition, the student in the next highest grade receives a 5% discount, the third student, or any additional students, receive a 10% discount.
- Families applying for financial aid should complete the online financial aid application by April 15.
- Financial Aid is awarded to Kindergarten through 12th grade students based upon financial need and availability. Consideration of financial aid applications will only be made after re-enrollment (or acceptance) is confirmed.
FACTS Payment Plan
- Enrolling in a FACTS tuition payment plan allows you to select a monthly-payment option.
- To use FACTS Management for the 2017-2018 school year, click here to establish or update your account no later than June 15, 2017.
- Payment plans incur a $500 fee per student.
- Please contact Marilyn Webb at 817.520.6507 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.